Key Account Manager (Gaming Product)
- P&L responsibility in assigned territories.
- Provide Business Development Planning and execution leadership of New Business Development, Gaming customers to achieve assigned P&L target and support to Team strategy.
- Working with PM/RD to ensure product/solution portfolio, performance/cost competitiveness in targeted accounts/ markets.
- New solution penetration & Working with cross functional teams to increase Company leadership in the target accounts/segments/verticals against competition.
- Competition Analysis and attack strategy/planning /program.
- Working with RD, PM,FAE in winning Strategize deals including value propositions, product/solution proposals, resources, T&Cs, Objection handling strategies, Exit strategy & recovery strategy.
- Business / Engineering bachelor degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in Manufacturing/IT industry preferred.
- English reading / writing skill needed (TOEIC 650+).
- Willing to travel.
- Proactive attitude as customer window.
- Strong sense of responsibility in teamwork.